Are you ready to rediscover who you really are - aside from being everything to everyone else?
From an early age, you were groomed to be "a good girl." You picked up societal cues on how to be a loving daughter, a loyal spouse, a selfless mother, a supportive sister, a giving friend. But you received little - if any - guidance to help you explore your own inner landscape.
And then you woke up, in your 30s, 40s, or beyond, realizing you were utterly and completely lost.
So you clung to your roles like a lifeline, because you've used them to define yourself for so long. But what happened when those roles came to an abrupt end, and you fond yourself changing from the identity you wore like an old, comfortable sweatshirt into... what?
Truth be told, you had absolutely no idea.
The knowledge that you didn't know who you were before you became someone's spouse, mother, or caretaker can be shattering. It's heartbreaking to understand you weren't given the opportunity to explore and excavate your true feelings, beliefs, and opinions before they were hopelessly entangled with someone else's.
the key to finding out who you are is choosing to embark on a journey of self-discovery through your unique blend of spirituality and self expression.
My name is Elizabeth, and I'm a spiritual mentor offering tarot readings and soul guidance in divine creative practices for women looking to connect with their deepest self. I work with women just like you: women who've reached a crossroad in their lives. I can help you put your unique puzzle pieces together and build an identity blueprint that will help you discover yourself, find your soul-deep purpose, and live a rich and meaningful life.
Maybe you're on the precipice of making a big decision but you need support, guidance, and practical advice to make the leap into the unknown. You could be right on the verge of:
- Telling your overbearing boss to shove it.
- Hanging up a shingle for your own, brand spankin' new business.
- Asking for a divorce.
- Entering the (oh-so-scary) app-laden dating world.
- Getting that Master's Degree you've been pining for.
- You’ve just said goodbye to your highly-respected career after three decades of soul-withering work, and you have no clue what comes next.
- Your kids have left home, and for the first time in as long as you can remember, you have no one to look after but yourself.
- You’ve just resurfaced on the other side of an agonizing divorce.
- You’re in a new suburb, city, or country, and you have no idea how to bloom where life planted you.
- You’ve conquered a long battle with illness, and you want to focus on other aspects of yourself again after giving all your attention to your medical needs.
You know the reason you’re here.
And you know it’s time to take life by the horns and put yourself in the saddle for a change.